- WINGS (Women in God’s Service) Women’s Group
The 2013 WINGS Retreat: Take Flight took place on Saturday, April 13th. 62 women gathered to share fellowship, learn about mulicultural and multigenerational relationships, complete community outreach projects, and praise God for his blessings.
Click here to view images from our 2013 Christmas Cheer Event!
- Women’s Posse (leadership group that meets quarterly to plan meaningful events and activities for the women of the church)
- Ladies in Faith Together--LIFT (meets Tuesday mornings from 9:45 to 11:15am)
- Wednesday Morning Journey Group (meets Wednesday mornings from 9:15 to 11:15pm)
- Thursday Night Women’s Group (meets the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of the month at 7pm)
- Friday Morning Women’s Bible Study (meets the 2nd Friday of each month from 9:30 to 11:30am)
- Busy Women’s Bible Study (for women of all ages this group meets once a month on Thursday nights at 7pm)
- 20s/30s Group (group for those in their 20’s/30’s—kids, no kids, married, not married—gathers monthly to bond and partake in fun activities)
- Sunday Evening 37:4 Group (for couples in their 30s & 40s with young children. Meets every other Sunday from 6:15 to 7:45pm)
- Monday Night 37:4 Group (group for those interested in fellowship and bible study. Meets 1st & 3rd Monday nights of the month from 7-9pm)
- Literary Ladies (meets the last Monday of each month at 7pm)
- Frisco Lakes Bible Study (senior residents living in Frisco Lakes meets the 2nd and 4th Thursday evenings from 7-8:30pm)
- Scouting Ministry
For more information please contact Pastor Jackie (Jackie.email@example.com)